This is a short and sweet Cashback glossary to demystify all Cashback-related lingo we use.
If your Cashback amount doesn’t seem right, check out Missing or incomplete Cashback to figure out why.
Additionally, you can always file a missing Cashback report - learn how in Report missing Cashback.
- Available balance
- This shows the total confirmed, validated cash in your account that you can withdraw to your bank account.
- Lifetime earnings
- This shows how much Cashback you’ve earned using ShopBack since the day you joined. This includes Pending, Confirmed, and withdrawn amount. Rejected Cashback is not included in this.
- Pending earnings
- This is Cashback waiting to be confirmed from our partner store.
- Withdrawn amount
- This is the Cashback amount you’ve withdrawn to your bank account.
If your Cashback status doesn’t seem right, check out Cashback status issues to figure out why and what you can do.
- Cashback has been validated and added to your Available Balance for withdrawal.
- Cashback hasn’t been validated by our partner store yet.
- This is extra Cashback you can earn during special promotions or through our refer-a-friend program. You have to meet all the criteria to unlock the bonus, so be sure to check the details when there is bonus Cashback offered. Check out our Special deals guides to find out more.
- With the Boost feature, earn bonus Cashback at offline participating stores. The Boost button will only be available for stores you’ve visited before. Tap to activate the Boost button before you pay at the store.
- It’s cash that you earn when you use ShopBack to shop at other stores. Withdraw this to your bank account and spend how you please.
- A deal consists of specific items you can buy at a discounted price. You can earn Cashback even when you buy a deal. The amount will vary for each deal but you can enjoy your discount and your Cashback. Check out our Special deals guides to find out more.
- When there is a special promotion with an increased Cashback in a short period of time, we call it an upsized Cashback. Take advantage of it while it lasts!
- Existing customer
- You’re considered an existing customer if you’ve shopped at the store before using ShopBack.
- New customer
- You’re considered a new customer if you’ve never shopped at that store before.