I’m having trouble verifying my withdrawal information. What should I do?
You encounter this issue when trying to verify that the bank details provided.
What you can try
If you can’t verify your phone number
Check to make sure you entered a valid phone number format. You don’t need to include your country code - if your phone number is +619234578, omit +61 and just enter 9234578.
If your phone number is entered correctly but you still can’t verify, the number might be registered to a different ShopBack account. Check out Account already exists for this situation.
If you need additional help, reach out to Sparky, ShopBack’s helpful virtual assistant. We’ll be happy to help you get verified.
If you didn’t receive your one-time password (OTP)
- Missing OTPs can happen due to a mobile device issue, network troubles, or poor reception.
We recommend that you:
- Move to an area with a strong reception.
Request again in 10-15 minutes.
If the message still doesn’t turn up, reach out to Sparky, ShopBack’s helpful virtual assistant. We’ll be happy to help you get verified.
If you entered the wrong details
To edit your withdrawal details:
- Remove your current details.
- Re-enter the correct details.
If you have already made a withdrawal request with the wrong details, you can proceed to request for a cancellation via your account right away.
- Head over to your Cashback Overview, then click on Withdrawal History. Click on the withdrawal in question then proceed to click on "Need Help?".
- Select the option to "Cancel Withdrawal Request" and include a reason as to why you need this withdrawal canceled.
In the event that you see an error stating the withdrawal cannot be canceled, please reach out to Sparky, ShopBack’s helpful virtual assistant. We’ll be happy to help you get verified.