Add your payment method to the ShopBack app to earn Cashback effortlessly. By adding a payment method, you’ll get access to ShopBack Pay. With ShopBack Pay, enjoy extra perks especially when shopping in-store.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We never share your information with third parties. Read more about our data protection policy.
How to add a payment method
Add up to 10 cards to your ShopBack account. We might charge a small fee when you first link your card to check your account’s validity. But don’t worry, we’ll refund you the amount within 7 to 14 working days. When adding your credit or debit card, note that we only support cards issued in Australia.
- Go to Account → Add payment method.
- Choose your preferred payment method: Select Add a credit or debit card securely, then enter your card information, which you can find on the back of your credit or debit card.
- Press Add Card when you're done.
- Hover over the Account icon next to your Cashback earnings and click Manage payment methods.
- You’ll have an option to Add a Credit or Debit Card securely.
- Click Link Card once you’ve entered your details.
Note: Only (one) 1 credit/debit card can be added to one (1) ShopBack account due to security reasons.
How to remove a payment method
Follow these steps to remove your card from the account.
- Go to Account → Linked payment methods.
- Tap on the more icon (...) to the right of the card.
- Tap on the remove icon (-) to the left of the card.
- Tap Remove Card.
- A warning message will appear. Tap Remove Card to confirm.