What do I do if I am unable to log in?
There are a couple of reasons why you’re having trouble logging in - but don’t worry, we’ll help you get back in.
What you can try
Enter your password carefully or if you’ve forgotten it, ask to reset it.
It’s also possible that you signed up with ShopBack using a social media login - in this case, try logging in with the other login options.
If your ShopBack account was created using other social platforms like Facebook or Apple, you need to log in using the account you originally signed up with.
- Select the social account you joined with to access your ShopBack account.
- If you want to remove social login, follow the steps in our Login and passwords guide.
You may have simply entered the wrong password and it needs to be reset.
Reset your password following these steps:
- Try requesting the email again at login by tapping "Forgot password?" Make sure to check that you’ve entered the correct email address.
- The reset email will be sent to the email address you’ve entered.
- If the email still hasn’t arrived, check your junk or spam inbox.
Valid for 30 minutes
Keep in mind that the reset password email is only valid for 30 minutes. Request the email again by tapping ‘Forgot password?’ again if you weren’t able to reset your password in time.